Customize my blog to my exact, picky, aesthetic specifications? Challenge accepted!
So, after a few hours, (I lost count) I've finally got this blog to look exactly as I want it. (for now; I like the option to change it, the creative aspect of that). I'm very thankful for J's work on my banner, and that I was pretty easily able to put it in here. The part that was less easy was modifying this layout's html code to look exactly as I wanted it to. And, I have no idea necessarily what it all means; but I was pretty happy that, after watching a short YouTube video on how to make some html modifications for the banner; I was able to translate that information to adjust other things on the page. All without anybody else's help. I have an incredible boyfriend who's always willing to help me out with this stuff, but, I feel really happy that I was able to play around and figure it out myself; even after making some confusing mistakes along the way. I totally feel like a cool cat.
So, a master of html I am not. But, I DO know a little bit more about it now. And, more importantly, I've realized that I really can puzzle stuff out with a little bit of patience and tenacity.
Challenge accomplished.
![]() |
| Cool Cat is a track off of Hot Space; the undisputed WORST Queen album of all time. |

2 comments:
Thanks for fixing the commenting! I was going to write a comment to this post yesterday but now I can't remember what that comment was going to be! Anyway, I'm loving your blog! Thank you for being so open & honest. You truly are an amazing person!
Awh, thanks Cathie!
Glad you like it. Glad anyone's reading my ramblings!
Post a Comment