So here I am back on blogger, a site which I went away from a while ago, because I just assumed there weren't options for me to customize this page after looking around, for say, oh, 3 seconds. But after a while, I decided to take on the challenge of trying to learn some web design stuff. I've seen plenty of other blogs on here, and seen how awesomely customized they were. So, I figured, it's gotta be possible, and it's an opportunity for me to learn something new.
If you're wondering about the blog titles; they're all song titles; for the most part, titles of songs by the best band of all time; Queen. So, not only will this blog give you the opportunity to learn what's on my mind, it will also help edify you about the vast body of work of this amazing group of rock superheroes.
There's a lot of value in learning and mastering a new skill; and so, although I could easily have J do the website for me, I decided against it, as I wanted to be able to say that I puzzled it out myself, and created it all on my own. So, what you see here, is a work in progress; there will still be some modifications on here in the coming months as I learn new things (or, as I have J do some things, such as creating a banner; I just don't have the software I need to do it). But, it will be mostly representative of stuff I've learned to do on here. And so, this blog will not just be a venue for my random thoughts and tangents, but, also an exercise in tenacity; something that I'm not very good at.
So, hope you like it, and I'm always open to everyone's thoughts and comments.
![]() |
| The album on which "Breakthru" is featured. Also possibly the coolest Queen album cover ever. |

0 comments:
Post a Comment